Conrad Bali Resort & Spa is located on the southern
coast of Bali, conveniently situated only 10 km (6.5 miles)
from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) and next
to the Nusa Dua resort area. Secluded on 6.8 hectares of tropical
gardens and lagoons with cascading waterfalls, the resort
is complete with a beautiful white-sand 300 metre beach.
Embraced in contemporary Balinese architecture, each of the
resort's 313 guest rooms and suites overlook the ocean, lagoons
or gardens. The 20 private villas, each with their own pool,
are surrounded by gardens and lagoons.
Guest Services & Facilities :
- Club rooms and suites with exclusive Club Lounge.
- Conference Centre with ballroom and six meeting and boardrooms.
- Business Centre.
- Shops and galleries.
- Concierge, tour & travel centre and limousine service.
- Conrad Spa with 12 suites, reflexology lounge, sauna,
steam and therapeutic pool.
- Fully-equipped gymnasium, exercise and meditation areas.
- Two flood-lit tennis courts.
- Swimming lagoons and pool.
- Children's pool area & Kid's Club.
- 300 metre beach.
- Range of water sports.
- Activities and cultural programme.
- Guest rooms are a spacious 45 sq metres (484 sq feet)
and located in three low-rise wings. All with private patio
or balcony & panoramic views of the ocean, lagoons or
- The private villas, each with their own pool, are set
in tropical gardens and lagoons - privacy is ensured through
a separate entrance and exclusive reception.
- All guest rooms and suites offer elegant contemporary
design with colourful Balinese fabrics and primitive artworks.
The private patio or balcony also offers the opportunity
to dine or simply relax.
- The Club Lounge offers extra privacy and personal attention,
and includes breakfast and other complimentary services.
Choice of non-smoking or smoking rooms.
|includes: Connecting sets
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Remote control television with satellite channels.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Telephones with dedicated data line.
- Broadband internet access and voicemail.
- Personal safe. Hairdryer. Private bar.
Restaurants and Lounges:
- Speciality Restaurant (124 seats). Signature
restaurant offering Asian fusion cuisine in an elegant indoor
& outdoor setting with views over the Indian Ocean.
- Cafe (288 seats). Casual contemporary
dining offering sumptuous breakfast buffet and all-day dining.
- Beach Restaurant (72 seats). Delicious
barbeque cuisine and a variety of salads, pizza, sandwiches
and Asian specialties, in an open-air beach-side atmosphere.
- Pool Bar (25 seats). An outdoor bar next
to the lagoon, offering exotic tropical cocktails and ice
- Lobby Lounge & Bar (108 seats). Located
on the third level with spectacular views east over the
beach and bay towards Nusa Penida Island. Nightly entertainment.
Conference venues and facilities:
- The resort offers the ideal venue for all occasions, from
international conferences to intimate parties.
- All conference venues have the latest equipment and facilities.
- Private outdoor areas are available for gatherings beneath
the stars. Innovative & creative theme parties can be
tailor-made, from spectacular gala events to informal affairs.
- The Grand Ballroom is 531 sq metres (5,715 sq feet) and
can be divided into two separate rooms.
- Six additional meeting and board rooms available.
- Variety of venues for weddings including a traditional
Bale set in the Balinese water-garden, locations in the
gardens, and on the beach.
Room Map & Capacities
Places of interest nearby
- Tanah Lot: Naturally carved landscape to complement the
picturesque sea temple.
- Uluwatu: Cliff-top temple with spectacular views.
- Denpasar: Bali's capital, main business and shopping district.
- Kuta: Busy market and tourist area.
- Ubud: Beautiful landscape of rice fields, monkey forest
and art galleries, crafts & jewellery.
- Besakih: Located on the slopes of Mount Agung and home
to the holiest temple in Bali.
- Goa Lawah: the famous "Bat Cave".
- Goa Gajah: 11th century "Elephant Cave".
- Bali Golf & Country Club: Robert Trent Jones 18-hole
championship course located in the Nusa Dua resort area.
- Bali International Convention Centre: 5,000 sq metres
of exhibition area and 3,500 sq metres of meeting space
in the Nusa Dua resort area.