1. International Driving License is required for foreigners, and National
Driving License for Indonesian Nationals.
2. The amount of the insurance is varied , and to be advised upon
making correspondence, any damage or Theft of the car or any part
of it, will be at customers own liability risk.
3. Rental rates are varied from 10 hours (half day use) to 24 hours
(full day use). If you wish to extend use of the car please inform
us not less than 24 hours before the expiry date and time, otherwise
the car may be pre-booked by another party. If the renter does not
inform the rental company more than 48 hours after expiry date and
time, the rental company has right to report to the police department
that the mentioned car is lost, all risk and act taken by police
department will be the renter responsible.
4. The renter, will be fully responsible to any consequence caused
by letting or giving the car to be driven by a person other than
the renter, in contract.
5. It is forbidden to drive the car to outside the island without
approval of car rental company.
6. Payment and Cancellation: All payments are to be paid in full,
and in cash, upon signing of contract. If The renter wishes to return
the vehicle prior to end of contract period, a fee of 50% of the
remaining days will be charged. One-day rental charge will be charged
to renter who cancels their reservation less than 24 hours/on delivery
day. Refunds do not apply to insurance.